Your dog’s feet come into contact with everything and have to cope in all weather and terrains. A pawdicure is an import part of maintaining the health of your dog’s paws.
- First, the paws are cleaned with Warren London Sani-Scrub to wash of any mud and other build-up.
- The paws are then soaked in Warren London Deep Cleaning Paw Fizz. This contains natural anti-fungal agents, antioxidants and antiseptics.
- The paws are then dried thoroughly.
- Nails are clipped and/or filed and excess hair is cleared from the pads and around the foot.
- Finally, Warren London Paw Defence Wax is gently massaged into the pads to moisturise and protect them.